Kaizen Lab Jiujitsu – Adult Training Waiver
By submitting the form below I hereby agree to the terms of this training waiver
1. I hereby understand and acknowledge that the training, programs and events held by Kaizen Lab Jiujitsu may expose me to many inherent risks, including accidents, injury, illness, or even death.
2. I assume all risk of injuries associated with participation including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and or humidity and all other such risks being known and appreciated by me.
3. I hereby acknowledge my responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict with participation in activity.
4. I acknowledge that I am physically fit and mentally capable of performing the physical activity I choose to participate in. It is understood that before participating in any fitness activity, my doctor must first be consulted for personal risks/benefits.
5. After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of acceptance of my participation and Kaizen Lab Jiujitsu furnishing services to me, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE Kaizen Lab Jiujitsu its officers, agents, employees, organisers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation in the training, programs and or events.
6. Acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in a contact sport that might result in serious injury, including permanent disability or death, and severe social and economic losses due not only to my own actions, inactions or negligence, but also to the actions, inactions, or negligence of others or conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, I acknowledge that there may be other risks not known to me or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.