How To Setup Your Member Portal Profile and Reserve Classes
Step 1. Getting Started
- Check that you have received a welcome email from us with your username and a link to setup a password for your profile.
- Enter a new password and click LOGIN.
- Access your member portal via the app. Download the app for android or apple devices.
- Download Member Portal by Pushpress from the Google or iOS App Store
Step 2. Profile Information
- Open the Members Portal app and login to your account
- Click on Upload a Headshot. Save your photo ensuring there is a clear photo of yourself displayed. As this will be used by our Membership Team for check-ins.
- On the main screen, scroll to the right and click on Add Emergency Contact. Click Save.
- Lastly, scroll to the right and click on Add Your Address. Enter your address details and click Save.
- For parents, if you click on menu > Account Name this will display children/dependants’ accounts if you are the main account holder.
Step 3. Reserving and Cancelling Classes
- Ensure you are logged into the Member Portal app.
- Click on the top left menu icon and select CLASSES
- All available classes for the day will be displayed on the main screen. Click on the class you would like to reserve a spot for. You can reserve a spot 3 days in advance. If a class has reached maximum capacity you will be added to the waitlist.
- Before the designated class time, approach the front desk to confirm your reservation and be checked into the class.
- Any bookings that are not confirmed in person will be subsequently released for other members to book into.
- As a courtesty to all members if you are unable to attend a class you have reserved, cancel your reservation in two ways: by clicking on the same class in the app and selecting the option to “Remove Reservation“; or click on the Menu > Classes > Reserved tab and click on the class and select “Remove Reservation“.
- If you have reserved a class but do not attend it will be recorded on the system as a “no-show”.